The code 1-EVAL/ENT identifies the EVAL Software used for the calculation of residual stresses in hole-drilling measurements.
The EVAL software is a complete solution for calculation that includes the mostreferenced models developed by many Research Centres in order to evaluate the residual stresses by the hole-drilling method.
In the EVAL software, the standard algorithms have been improved with additional features and a better graphical overview including a further database of strain gage rosettes and materials.
The graphical layout with the upper control panel makes easy, intuitive and sequential process: all these new features make the software EVAL an essential tool for your analysis.
The EVAL 7 software can be used with any previous version of the MTS3000-Restan system or in alternative by any operator that performs residual stress measurements by the hole-drilling.
At last, the EVAL software is fully compliant withthe new version of the ASTM E837-20.
The 1-EVAL/ENT software is an evolution of the Premium Version of the EVAL Software. It includes the evaluation of the uncertainty for any calculation method (ASTM E837, Integral method, Differential method, HDM method) considering the influence of the main parameters as: the material properties (Young module, Poisson ratio), the strain reading, the hole measurement and the accuracy of each depth increment.
The 1-EVAL/ENT includes the following features:
- Automatic input of .txt/.dat file
- Edit Input Windows
- Strains interpolation
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-13 for uniform stress
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-13 for non-uniform stress
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-20 for uniform stress
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-20 for non-uniform stress
- Calculation by the Integral method (Schajer)
- Calculation by the Differential method (Schwartz-Kockelmann)
- Export by .txt format
- Strain gage rosette / calculation coefficients database
- Extended version of ASTM E837-13 for uniform stress
- Extended version of ASTM E837-13 for non-uniform stress
- Extended version of ASTM E837-20 for uniform stress
- Extended version of ASTM E837-20 for non-uniform stress
- Extended version of Schwartz-Kockelmann method
- Viewer (Stress Graph, Direction Graph, Mohr Graph)
- Load / Save calculation config
- Automatic customizable report of the measurement
- HDM calculation algorithms (University of Pisa)
- Eccentricity correction algorithm using the HDM method
- Plasticity correction algorithm
- Approximate fillet correction algorithm
- Measurement uncertainty for uniform stress calculation
- Measurement uncertainty for non-uniform stress calculation
|CPU:||Intel Atom X5 or higher|
|RAM MEMORY:||2 Gb or higher|
|HDD FREE SPACE:||2 Gb or higher|
|SCREEN RESOLUTION:||1024 x 768 pixel or higher|
|USB PORTS:||1 or more|
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windows 7, 8 or 10|