The code 1-EVAL/PRO identifies the EVAL Software used for the calculation of residual stresses in hole-drilling measurements.
The EVAL software is a complete solution for calculation that included the most referenced models developed by many Research Centres in order to evaluate the residual stresses by the hole-drilling method.
In the EVAL software, the standard algorithms are improved with additional features and a better graphical overview including a further database of strain gage rosettes and materials.
The graphical layout with the upper control panel makes easy, intuitive and sequential process: all these new features make the software EVAL an essential tool for your analysis.
The EVAL 7 software can be used with any previous version of the MTS3000-Restan system or in alternative by any operator that performs residual stress measurements by the hole-drilling.
At last, the EVAL software is fully compliant with the new version of the ASTM E837-20.
The 1-EVAL/PRO software is an evolution of the BASIC version of the software. This version includes graphical powerful features as the comparison between different calculation methods, the evaluation of the stress in any plane direction and the visualization of the Mohr’s circle of residual stresses. The PROFESSIONAL Version includes also the residual stresses calculation according the EXTENDED calculation methods (for ASTM E837 and Differential method). This calculation methods allow to use dedicated matrices of the calculation coefficients, re-elaborated by SINT using FEM techniques, considering the different geometrical sizes of the several strain gage rosettes available on the market.
The 1-EVAL/PRO includes the following features:
- Automatic input of .txt/.dat file
- Edit Input Windows
- Strains interpolation
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-13 for uniform stress
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-13 for non-uniform stress
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-20 for uniform stress
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-20 for non-uniform stress
- Calculation by the Integral method (Schajer)
- Calculation by the Differential method (Schwartz-Kockelmann)
- Export by .txt format
- Strain gage rosette / calculation coefficients database
- Extended version of ASTM E837-13 for uniform stress
- Extended version of ASTM E837-13 for non-uniform stress
- Extended version of ASTM E837-20 for uniform stress
- Extended version of ASTM E837-20 for non-uniform stress
- Extended version of Schwartz-Kockelmann method
- Viewer (Stress Graph, Direction Graph, Mohr Graph)
- Load / Save calculation config
- Automatic customizable report of the measurement
|Intel Atom X5 or higher
|2 Gb or higher
|HDD FREE SPACE:
|2 Gb or higher
|1024 x 768 pixel or higher
|1 or more
|Windows 7, 8 or 10