The code 1-EVAL/ULT identifies the EVAL Software used for the calculation of residual stresses in hole-drilling measurements.
The EVAL software is a complete solution for calculation that include the more referenced models developed by many Research Centres in order to evaluate the residual stresses by the hole-drilling method.
In the EVAL software, the standard algorithms are improved with additional features (including a further database of strain gage rosettes and materials) and a better graphical overview .
The renewed graphical layout with the upper control panel makes easy, intuitive and sequential process: all these new features make the software EVAL an essential tool for your analysis.
The EVAL 7 software can be used with any previous version of the MTS3000-Restan system or in alternative by any operator that performs residual stress measurements by the hole-drilling.
At last, the EVAL software is fully compliant with the new version of the ASTM E837-13a.
The 1-EVAL/ULT software is the most complete EVAL Software Version for the evaluation of the residual stresses. It includes the residual stresses calculation according to the most ADVANCED calculation methods (for ASTM E837 and Differential method). This calculation methods allow to evaluate a real- time calculation of the coefficients and matrices, considering the dependency of the Poisson ratio, the hole diameter and, if required, the hole eccentricity, the hole bottom chamfer and the intermediate thickness of the sample.
The 1-EVAL/ULT includes the following features:
- Automatic input of .txt/.dat file
- Edit Input Windows
- Strains interpolation
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-13 for uniform stress
- Calculation as per ASTM E837-13 for non-uniform stress
- Calculation by the Integral method (Schajer)
- Calculation by the Differential method (Schwartz-Kockelmann)
- Export by .txt format
- Strain gage rosette / calculation coefficients database
- Extended version of ASTM E837-13 for uniform stress
- Extended version of ASTM E837-13 for non-uniform stress
- Extended version of Schwartz-Kockelmann method
- Viewer (Stress Graph, Direction Graph, Mohr Graph)
- Load / Save calculation config
- Automatic customizable report of the measurement
- HDM calculation algorithms (University of Pisa)
- Eccentricity correction algorithm using the HDM method
- Plasticity correction algorithm
- Approximate fillet correction algorithm
- Measurement uncertainty for uniform stress calculation
- Measurement uncertainty for non-uniform stress calculation
- Complete database of engineering materials
- Advanced version of ASTM E837-13 for uniform stress
- Advanced version of ASTM E837-13 for non-uniform stress
- Advanced version of Differential method (Schwartz-Kockelmann)
- Complete fillet correction algorithm
- Intermediate thickness correction algorithm
|CPU:||Intel Atom I5 or higher|
|RAM MEMORY:||4 Gb or higher|
|HDD FREE SPACE:||2 Gb or higher|
|SCREEN RESOLUTION:||1024 x 768 pixel or higher|
|USB PORTS:||1 or more|
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windos 7, 8 or 10|