The code 1-SINT/MEC describes the mechanical body of the MTS3000-Restan system.
The mechanical body of the MTS3000-Restan system is the base of each system configuration: it allows to connect the different drilling slides, the microscopes and of course it can be connected with an electronic device for an automatic control of the measurement process. The mechanical bo9dy of the MTS3000-Restan system consists in a small tripod device with magnetic feet that can be singular regulated in height thanks to a screwed connection: this features allows to place the device in concave, convex surfaces or in non-standard workpiece layouts. The mechanical device is equipped with 3 manual knobs: 2 of them can be used for the translation of the device on the xy plane and the last one, located on the side of the device, is used for the manual, fast and preliminary depth positioning of the endmill close to the workpiece surface. An additional knob, place above the stepper motor, allows to control manually the micrometric depth (in case of manual system). The 2 xy knobs have a dual function: as first they can ensure an easy centering of the device before starting the measurement process and, as second, allows the measurement of the hole diameter thanks to the 2 dial gage (included) that can installed on the mechanical body of the device.
The mechanical device hosts the stepper motor that allow an automatic and precise control of the depth advancing. A micrometric screw allows a precise depth advancing offering a step by step accuracy of some microns. The rear part of the device allows the connection of the electronic device thank to the dedicated connector (15 poles D-Sub Male).
The 1-SINT/MEC cde includes all the required accessories and tools for the use and the maintenance of the system.
The main features of the system are:
- Anodized aluminium body of the system,
- Overhung and compact design of the fixture makes it possible to measure in zones near projections or walls,
- Stepper motor for the automatic control of the vertical micrometric and calibrated travel,
- Capability of high precision micrometric advance (0.01mm) in the materials,
- A lower support with 2 manual knob for the position of the system and the measuring of the hole diameter (thank to the dial gauge provided with the system),
- 3 adjustable magnetic feet for the connection of the system with the sample under test.
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H):||160 x 140 x 270 mm|
|VERTICAL MICROMETRIC TRAVEL:||6.0 mm|
|MANUAL X-Y STROKE:||Approx. 10 mm|
|HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT OF THE FEET:||Approx. 35 mm|