Pre-configured residual stress MTS3000-Restan device: automatic version with air turbine internal pipe slide for metallic materials and digital microscope
The automatic MTS3000-Restan system with air turbine internal pipe drilling slide and digital microscope is the version of the residual stress device developed for hole-drilling measurments on metallic materials using the high speed air turbine drilling slide.
This system configuration is particularly suggested whenever is necessary to perform hole drilling measurments inside pipes and in areas with limited access: the smaller heigth of the drilling slide garantee the positioning of the device inside a space higher than 120mm.
The presence of the digital microscope allows to perform hole drilling measurements in any testing configuration mainly in the case of laboratory application.
The compleate automatic MTS3000-Restan hole drilling device includes the following items:
- Mechanical body of the MTS3000-Restan device (1-SINT/MEC)
- Internal pipe drilling slide with air turbine technology with digital micoscope (1-SINT/SLIDE5)
- Electronic device with RSM control software (1-SINT/ELE-PRO)
- Evaluation software (1-EVAL/PRE)
- Netbook PC with pre-installed and tested software (1-SINT/NETBOOK-MTS)
- 4 channels strain gage amplifier (1-MX440B) with accessories