Pre-configure residual stress MTS3000-Restan device: manual version with air turbine slide and optical microscope
The manual MTS3000-Restan system with air turbine drilling slide and optical microscope is the entry-level cost-effective version of the residual stress device developed for hole-drilling measurments on metals using the high speed air turbine drilling slide.
The presence of the optical microscope allows to perform hole drilling measurements in any testing configuration including field and, of course, laboratory application.
Moreover, the small additional electronic box allows to provide a cost-effective solution for the determination of the zero-depth by electric contact.
The compleate manual MTS3000-Restan hole drilling device includes the following items:
- Mechanical body of the MTS3000-Restan device (1-SINT/MEC)
- Drilling slide with air turbine technology (1-SINT/SLIDE1)
- Optical microscope (1-SINT/OPT)
- Small electronic box (1-SINT/BOX)
- Evaluation software (1-EVAL/BASIC)
- Netbook PC with pre-installed and tested software (1-SINT/NETBOOK-MTS)
- 4 channels strain gage amplifier (1-MX440B) with accessories