Pre-configured residual stress MTS3000-Restan device: automatic version with air turbine slide for metallic materials and digital microscope
The automatic MTS3000-Restan system with air turbine drilling slide and digital microscope is the version of the residual stress device developed for hole-drilling measurments on metallic materials using the high speed air turbine drilling slide.
The presence of the digital microscope allows to perform hole drilling measurements in any testing configuration mainly in the case of laboratory application.
The compleate automatic MTS3000-Restan hole drilling device includes the following items:
- Mechanical body of the MTS3000-Restan device (1-SINT/MEC)
- Drilling slide with air turbine technology (1-SINT/SLIDE1)
- Digital microscope (1-SINT/ETH)
- Electronic device with RSM control software (1-SINT/ELE-PRO)
- Evaluation software (1-EVAL/PRE)
- Netbook PC with pre-installed and tested software (1-SINT/NETBOOK-MTS)
- 4 channels strain gage amplifier (1-MX440B) with accessories