Pre-configure residual stress MTS3000-Restan device: automatic version with electric motor for composites and optical microscope
The automatic MTS3000-Restan system with electric motor drilling slide and optical microscope is the version of the residual stress device developed for hole-drilling measurments on composites using the low speed electric motor drilling slide.
The presence of the optical microscope allows to perform hole drilling measurements in any testing configuration including field and, of course, laboratory application.
The compleate automatic MTS3000-Restan hole drilling device includes the following items:
- Mechanical body of the MTS3000-Restan device (1-SINT/MEC)
- Drilling slide with electric motor technology for metals (1-SINT/SLIDE3)
- Optical microscope (1-SINT/OPT)
- Electronic device with RSM control software (1-SINT/ELE-PRO)
- Evaluation software (1-EVAL/PRE)
- Netbook PC with pre-installed and tested software (1-SINT/NETBOOK-MTS)
- 16 channels strain gage amplifier (1-MX1615B) with accessories