Pre-configure residual stress MTS3000-Restan device: automatic version with air turbine slide for metals and optical microscope
The automatic MTS3000-Restan system with air turbine drilling slide and optical microscope is the version of the residual stress device developed for hole-drilling measurments on metals using the high speed air turbine drilling slide for metals.
The presence of the optical microscope allows to perform hole drilling measurements in any testing configuration including field and, of course, laboratory application.
The compleate automatic MTS3000-Restan hole drilling device includes the following items:
- Mechanical body of the MTS3000-Restan device (1-SINT/MEC)
- Drilling slide with air turbine technology (1-SINT/SLIDE1)
- Optical microscope (1-SINT/OPT)
- Electronic device with RSM control software (1-SINT/ELE-BASIC)
- Evaluation software (1-EVAL/PRE)
- Netbook PC with pre-installed and tested software (1-SINT/NETBOOK-MTS)
- 4 channels strain gage amplifier (1-MX440B) with accessories