The code 1-SINTUP/LVDT describes the upgrade of the MTS3000 system that introduces on the drilling slide an LVDT sensor in order to maximize the accuracy of depth increments.
The LVDT sensor allows an accurate measurement of the depth advancing, in area of the endmill, during the entire hole-drilling measurement: using this upgrade it’s possible to increase the accuracy of the measurement. The sensor is supported by the 1-MX440 and the 1-MX840 HBM strain gage amplifiers and garantees a perfect integration with the RSM software for the control of the test and the acquisition of the strain readings.
The LVDT sensor can be installed in a dedicated housing placed on the drilling slide that supports this upgrade (1-SINT/SLIDE1 – 1-SINT/SLIDE2 – 1-SINT/SLIDE3 – 1-SINT/SLIDE4) located closer to the area of the endmill.
The main features of the drilling slide are:
- Small sizes LVDT sensor with high resolution measuring range
- For each drilling step, the sensor records the measured depth that can be used in the EVAL software for an highly accurate calculation of residual stress
- The LVDT accessory can be easily assembled in all the available drilling slides (except for the 1-SINT/SLIDE5 and 1-SINT/SLIDE6)
- The upgrade could be done aftermarket shipping back to SINT only the drilling slide
- Works with all the strain gage amplifiers that support LVDT sensors
|MEASUREMENT RANGE:||± 2.5 mm|
|LINEARITY ERROR:||± 0.2 %|
|CABLE LENGTH:||Approx. 3.0 m|
|DRILLING SLIDE CONNECTION:||n°2 M3 screws (included)|
|PROTECTION MARKING (EN60529):||IP67|
|SUPPORTED BY:||1-MX440 – 1-MX840|